Forums > Off-topic > Villages of Anection: Live on Anection round 6
Uncle PaiPai
Newborn
Joined 5000 days ago
Last seen 2292 days ago
Villages of Anection: Live on Anection round 6
Posted 3721 days ago
By popular demand (and by popular I mean Macatord), I will be unleashing upon the unsuspecting forums of G&I yet another Anection round :D

This will be slightly different than previous rounds, as instead of a peep with a life expectancy of a mayfly, you will be commanding villages on the frontiers of Anection!

Build up your village! Deal with crazy Cultists, Paladins, and Yuphers! Build up an army and invade stuff! Die horribly from random events!

Village creation:
The village needs a name.
Also the leader needs a name that in stupid Anection tradition must end in the faux Roman -ius

You have 44 points to distribute between the following attributes of your village, note that these attributes can change over the game, also the minimun number that can be put in any attribute is 1:

Land fertility: Higher land fertility increases both food production of farmers and population growth.
Ore richness: Higher ore richness means more metals for the village.
Scenics: How beautiful the land is. Increases tourism and immigration.
Defencibility: How defensible the village is from wildlife, raiders, and armies.

Villages will start with a population of 1000, and mud huts and farms for them.

Finally remember, you are all in the same planet, you can trade with eachother, or send armies at eachother too.

Game will start on Monday the 17th and I will try to update the situation daily using your latest orders.

Final note: mechanics are not completely ironed out, and will often be faked up on the scene. If there are questions, feel free to ask teh PaiPai. Also, my time zone is CDT so dats teh tiem I use!

EDIT: Note after the final note:
There will be two parts to attributes, natural and development. The development bonus will be a percentage of natural bonuses, so higher natural attributes will be easier to increase than lower ones. This also means that natural attributes of 0 can't be increased with straight development. Natural attributes can increase, however it will take a lot of input to do so.

There will also be additional penalties for natural attributes less than 5. Feel free to edit the numbers until the village is started up.

Based on attributes, teh PaiPai will come up with a description of your village area.

Land fertility:
A 10 represents normal fertile area. High numbers will represent exceptionally fertile areas, or areas where edible natural plants are abundant. Low number mean the soil is thin or too clay-y or stone-y or just low on nutrients. Natural land fertility less than 5 means that there will be no trees near your village.

Ore richness:
A 10 represents a mine dug at a thin patch of dirt. High numbers will represent rich veins or that the city is mountainside. Low numbers may mean that there is little ore and perhaps the ground has a think layer of clay. Natural ore richness less than 5 means that there is also a low amount of stone near the village.

Senics:
A 10 represents a normal view. High numbers may include a nice sunset view, or nearby natural wonders. A low senics may mean a high number of dead trees or other things not pleasing to the eye. Natural senics less than 5 means that there will be a happiness penalty to the villagers.

Defensibly:
A 10 represents a village with no natural barriers. High numbers mean that there are natural barriers live rivers or mountains or that the village is on a plateau. Low defensibly means that the village is wide or decentralized so there are more weakpoints that need defending.
Natural defensibly less than 5 means that the mining center and farming center are a distance away, making it easy for attackers to separate them. Furthermore, a net defensibly(including development bonuses) less than 5 means that villagers will be killed by wildlife.

Again, feel free to ask for questions or clarifications. Also feel free to leave comments or suggestions.
Macatord
Newborn
Joined 5159 days ago
Last seen 2613 days ago
Re. Villages of Anection: Live on Anection round 6
Posted 3721 days ago
Village Name: This Land
Leader Name: Wangus Tordius

Land fertility: 10
Ore richness: 10
Scenics: 5
Defencibility: 15
Something witty and funny
Dauntless233
Newborn
Joined 4596 days ago
Last seen 201 days ago
Posted 3721 days ago
Village Name: Notawarmonger
Character Name: Biggus Dickius

Land Fertility:5
Ore Richness:15
Scenics:10
Defencibility:10
If you meet me,
Have some courtesy,
Have some sympathy, and some taste.
Moopy
Newborn
Joined 5003 days ago
Last seen 1556 days ago
Posted 3721 days ago
Village name: Babylonia
Hero Name: Sub Zerius

Village Stats:
Land Fertility: 5
Ore Richness: 5
Scenic: 5
Defencibility: 25

There should be a population stats as well. You know warriors, farmers, etc.
Uncle PaiPai
Newborn
Joined 5000 days ago
Last seen 2292 days ago
Posted 3721 days ago
Moopy
There should be a population stats as well. You know warriors, farmers, etc.

Everyone starts with 1000 villagers, which will be dividable once the game starts. Also, in what I assume is a typo, your stats only total to 39.
Jattenalle
Developer
Joined 6113 days ago
Last seen 3 hours ago
Posted 3720 days ago
Village name: Branhaven
Hero Name: Myownius

Village Stats:
Fertility: 40
Ore: 0
Scenic: 0
Defense: 0
Uncle PaiPai
Newborn
Joined 5000 days ago
Last seen 2292 days ago
Posted 3719 days ago
I changed my mind, I am starting now :D

On the planet of Anection, four groups of pioneers head out to settle the land:

One group led by Wangus Tordius found a nice patch of land, made more defensible by a river bend. They settled on the spot, building up houses, setting up farms, digging out the beginnings of a mine.

The group led by Biggus Dickius settled next to a quarry. Their access to rich ores is counterbalanced by the lower quality soil, yet here Biggus Dickius decided to settle.

Meanwhile Sub Zerius led his pioneers onto a plateau. It would be very defensible, especially once they put up a wall. The land unfortunately is not very rich in nutrients or ores, and the odd looking trees put people a little on edge. Sub Zerius however insisted that this place is necessary to defend from the dangers of Anection.

Finally, Myownius found an extremely rich patch of land. Instantly, he told his pioneers ''This is where we settle.'' The pioneers quickly built up houses and started farms. Due to over-enthusiasm, the towns were hopelessly decentralized. Also no good mine locations were found at all, not even a suitable stone quarry. Also, the trees and plants look absolutely ugly. Despite these problems, Myownius insisted that this is where they stay.

And it is time for round 6 of Anection: Villages of Anection!

Player Villages:

Village name: This Land
Leader name: Wangus Tordius
Government: Autocratic
Faction: None
Population: 1000; 10% farmer, 90% idle
Happiness: Content
Land: 11 (Natural 11 +0% developement)
Ore: 11 (Natural 11 +0% developement)
Senic: 6 (Natural 6 +0% developement)
Defence: 16 (Natural 16 +0% developement)
Tech level: Mud huts
Weapon level: Pointy sticks
Buildings: Housing, farms

Village name: Notawarmonger
Leader name: Biggus Dickius
Population: 1000; 20% farmer, 80% idle
Land: 6 (Natural 6 +0% developement)
Ore: 16 (Natural 16 +0% developement)
Senic: 11 (Natural 11 +0% developement)
Defence: 11 (Natural 11 +0% developement)

Leader name: Sub Zerius
Population: 1000; 20% farmer, 80% idle
Ore: 6 (Natural 6 +0% developement)
Defence: 26 (Natural 26 +0% developement)

Leader name: Myownius
Population: 1000; 2.5% farmer, 97.5% idle
Happiness: Discontent
Land: 41 (Natural 41 +0% developement)
Ore: 1 (Natural 1 +0% developement)
Senic: 1 (Natural 1+0% developement)
Defence: 1 (Natural 1 +0% developement)
Notes: Moral penalty due to bad Senics; Little wildlife protection

Factions:
The Yuphers; Capital: Yupher Square
Annoyed at the Paladins; Ignores the Cultists

The Paladins; Capital: Duhnin
Annoyed at the Yuphers; Hates the Cultists

The Cultists; No capital
Likes the Yuphers; Hates the Paladins

Notes:
Current farmer percentage is the amount of farmers needed to feed everyone with no extra (1 farmer can feed a number of people equal to land fertility). Rest can be divided into miners or builders or soldiers or whatever. You can assign more farmers to build up a stockpile or to export to others.

You can align with any one faction or form your own. Be careful that there may be consequences. Also, as you are starting towns the world at large does not really care about you, one way or another. This will change as you get more prominent.

There is no building list, make it up yourself. Also, unless it says otherwise, you have access to trees and stone.

Feel free to ask questions, add comments, or voice concerns.
Remember that mechanics are not ironed out and I will be making up a lot of stuff as I go on.
I will try for daily updates, however my schedule will not permit me to make it the same time every day.
Finally, as initial population distribution is probably the most important order, the first turn may be delayed for a bit until initial orders are given.
Jattenalle
Developer
Joined 6113 days ago
Last seen 3 hours ago
Posted 3719 days ago
I want 5% of the village to start cutting, and replanting, trees for wood

I want to increase the number of farmers to 10%

I want wood palisades built around the village

I want proper wells built inside the village

I want the village to be adequately lit by torches at night

I want to set up a village guard of 5% whose primary purpose is night-watch and fire-watch, but also upholding order and law in the village

I want a stockpile/granary built to store the excess food and wood

I want to send an emissary to each of the other players villages, as well as to the two capitals. Emissary will offer the sale of food and wood, in exchange for ores and equipment

I want work to begin on proper housing for everyone, replacing the wood huts with proper wood houses

I want to set up a monthly council where villagers can voice their concerns and needs in an ordered fashion
Uncle PaiPai
Newborn
Joined 5000 days ago
Last seen 2292 days ago
Posted 3719 days ago
A note on travel time, every person travelling between towns will arrive at their destination the turn after they leave.
Dauntless233
Newborn
Joined 4596 days ago
Last seen 201 days ago
Posted 3719 days ago
Notawarmonger
I want 10% to be hunting and gathering food. (Small and less dangerous game)
I want 5% to keep watch over the village and guard myself at all times.
The rest will work on expanding the village.
I want roads to be built.
I want torches dispersed around the village.

I want to start up an embassy in This Land, My Own Village, and Babylonia.

I want to allow villagers to speak to me personally about any concerns they may have. (They will be searched before they are allowed to speak to me).

*Edit*
If I still have the actions I would like to have my men build wooden carts for trading purposes.

If I still have more actions after that, I would like my men to start searching and taming wild horses.
If you meet me,
Have some courtesy,
Macatord
Newborn
Joined 5159 days ago
Last seen 2613 days ago
Posted 3719 days ago
This Land

1000 villagers - 100 working on farms. 900 Idle

I would like 10 villagers to hold demonstrations and lessons with the other villagers, instructing them to dump waste downriver and get clean water from upriver. These will also act as safety officers ensuring that villagers are not doing anything to endanger themselves.

I would like 135 of idle villagers to begin cutting and replanting trees.

I would like 100 of idle villagers to use half of the wood that is being cut down to begin building wooden palisades around the side of the village that is not on the banks of the river.

I would like 100 idle villagers to begin working in the mine, expanding it and extracting ores, using one quarter of the wood that is being cut down to shore up unsafe areas of the mine and make it safer.

I would like 100 idle villagers to use the final one quarter of wood being cut down to begin building wooden houses.

I would like to send 2 idle villagers as diplomats to My Own Village and if they are accepted then began talks to trade ore for wood and food.

I would like to send 2 idle villagers as diplomats to Notawarmonger and if they are accepted then begin talks to trade stone for food and wood.

I would like to send 4 idle villagers as diplomats to the faction towns as well: 2 to each faction.

I would like to send 5 idle villagers out in search of cultists

I would like 100 idle villagers to begin creating an irrigation system using the river.

I would like 25 idle villagers to begin researching medicines

I would like 25 idle villagers to begin researching methods of defending the village against attackers.

I would like 200 idle villagers to begin training to learn how to fight better and fight as a unit. These will keep guard over the village and the farms.

I would like 77 idle villagers to work on improving the village making life easier. Building roads (even if they are dirt roads), stockpiling resources, laying torches at safe distances from flammable materials.

I would like 15 idle villagers to form a committee, where a few of them become the spokespeople for workers on each industry (farmers, miners, wood cutters, builders etc). They will act as a voice for the people to me, sharing their concerns and issues of the people with me and viceversa.

I would like the 100 villagers working on farms to stay working on the farms.
Moopy
Newborn
Joined 5003 days ago
Last seen 1556 days ago
Posted 3719 days ago
Babylonia: Turn 1

200 Idle population: Construct Watch Towers
200 Idle population: Reconstruct farms for better fertility
200 Idle population: Build Stone Walls
100 Idle population: Start basic research on ores to improve from stone.
1 Idle male of great military and intellectual genes to Sleep with 99 females to breed elite soldiers.

5% of farmers scout the plateau for fertile land
Uncle PaiPai
Newborn
Joined 5000 days ago
Last seen 2292 days ago
Posted 3718 days ago
Note: villagers not explicitly ordered to do stuff were set as builders to do the various construction projects.

Wangus Tordius set up a safety team, formed a mining team and a woodcutting team, commissioned multiple construction projects, set up a few engineering teams (In Anection the science is already there, however the infrastructure and engineering isn't in the town yet). He also set up a town guard, a committee, and a town improvement team. 13 villagers leave on diplomatic assignments. The village improvers build roads and set up torches. The committee currently approves of Wangus Tordius's actions.

Biggus Dickius divides his villagers into teams, and sets out his orders. His villagers build wells, a stockpile, and torches. Nobody raises any concerns currently.

Sub Zerius divides his 5 teams, the tower and walls team, lacking resources, also collected their own for use in their projects, with the side effect of slowing the project down. After all, it's a dangerous world out there.

Myownius divided his teams, and is slowing trying to make his village somewhat defensible. He also sent out embassies to other villages and the two factions with capitals. In the end, the improvements in quality of life and representation made his people content. The council has concerns over the decentralization which caused a few deaths from wild animals, but admits that it is kinda their fault for haphazard settling. Total deaths to wild animals were 8.

Player Villages:

Government: Representative autocracy
Population: 1345; 10% farmer, 15% lumberjacks, 40% builders, 10% miners, 5% engineers, 20% soldiers
13 people currently away on diplomatic assignments.
Happiness: Happy
Land: 12.1 (Natural 11 +10% developement)
Ore: 12.1 (Natural 11 +10% developement)
Defence: 17.6 (Natural 16 +10% developement)
Stockpile: 210 food, 815 wood, 1210 stone, 1210 ore
Tech level: Wooden Housing
Buildings: Housing, farms, roads, torches

Government: Autocracy
Population: 1113; 40% farmer, 20% lumberjack, 10% miner, 5% soldiers, 24% builders, 1% engineers
6 people currently away on diplomatic assignments.
Stockpile: 1400 food, 1200 wood, 1600 stone, 1600 ore
Buildings: Housing, farms, wells, stockpile, roads(40% done).

Population: 1195; 20% farmer, 60% builder, 10% engineers, 10% full-time breeders
Land: 6.9 (Natural 6 +15% developement)
Defence: 31.85 (Natural 26 +22.5% developement)
Stockpile: 380 food
Buildings: Housing, farms, watchtowers

Population: 1956; 10% farmer, 5% lumberjack, 5% soldier, 80% builder
10 people on diplomatic missions.
Land: 49.2 (Natural 41 +20% developement)
Senic: 1 (Natural 1+0% developement)
Defence: 1.15 (Natural 1 +15% developement)
Stockpile: 3920 food, 460 wood
Tech level: Wood housing
Buildings: Housing, farms, wells, torches, stockpile
Notes: Moral penalty due to bad Senics; Little wildlife protection

Factions:

The Cultists; No capital

For next turn:
A notawarmongerian and a Branhaven embassy arrives at This Land.
A This Landian embassy and a Branhaven embassy arrive at Notawarmonger.
A notawarmongerian and Branhaven embassy arrivies at Babylonia.
A notawarmongerian and a This Landian embassy arrives at my own village.
A This Landian embassy and a Branhaven embassy go to Yupher Square, they will be heard from next turn.
A This Landian embassy and a Branhaven embassy go to Duhnin, they will be heard from next turn.

Embassies are small enough that their food consumption is effectively none. Embassies may be welcomed, denied, imprisoned or killed.

Also, note that there was some simplification in the population distribution. In Anection, most of the science is already there, however, that facilities and engineering know-how is lacking in the new villages.

EDIT: I missed Dauntless's embassies, fixed.
Moopy
Newborn
Joined 5003 days ago
Last seen 1556 days ago
Posted 3718 days ago
Shifts 20% of builders to farmers.
Current 20% farmers cultivate more farm land.
Remaining 40% Builders Constructs Armory.
Engineers continue to research advancement from stone walls.
Breeders continue to breed.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Greets Diplomat from My Own Village. Gives one elite baby as a peace offering.
Dauntless233
Newborn
Joined 4596 days ago
Last seen 201 days ago
Posted 3718 days ago
I want 10% less population working on chopping trees.
I want 10% more stockpiling stone.
I want to build a hotel.
I want to build a watchtower on the top of the quarry to have an overlook all around the village.
I want to build a furnace.
I want to start melting sand into glass and developing spyglasses for an early warning defense system.
I want the 50 men I designated as watch to start training in recon and stealth.
If you meet me,
Have some courtesy,
Macatord
Newborn
Joined 5159 days ago
Last seen 2613 days ago
Posted 3718 days ago
I welcome the my own village diplomat. Introduce him to the people of the village.

Deny the notawarmonger diplomat request to build an embassy. But welcome the diplomat into the village.

18.85% Builders to start using stone from the mine to upgrade the houses and other buildings.

Engineers to figure out a way to make better weapons and defenses from the ore and metals mined.

10% of builders I want to begin constructing a road to my own village, placing torches on the road so people can travel at night.

All the lumberjacks I want to turn into miners.

Every turn from now send enough ore, metals and flower seeds to my own village to fill their quota for whatever they need.

Send 8.85% builders and 10% soldiers to my own village to help build and protect the dam.

I would like a hospital to be built for the sick and infirm.

I would like a school to be built where members of each worker group go into the school and teach the children of the village about their jobs.

I would like a town hall to be built so people know where to air their grievances and to hold weekly meetings.
Jattenalle
Developer
Joined 6113 days ago
Last seen 3 hours ago
Posted 3718 days ago
Foreign
Kindly reject the Babylonia baby gift. Emissaries leave Babylonia, shocked by the eugenics program

Deny Notawarmonger's request to build an embassy, but welcome any emissaries he sent

Begin constructing a road to This Land lit by torches

Every turn from now on send enough food to This Land to feed them

Send some children to This Land for education

Internal
Increase farmers to 25%

Connect the village and farms with roads and bridges, lit by torches and patrolled by guards

Build water mills to increase the food production

Build irrigation and overflow canals to increase fertility of the land

Continue improving the palisades to defend against animal attack

Build a hospital

Build proper barracks for the soldiers to train and rest

Start planting flowers supplied by This Land to increase the scenic of the village and surrounding lands

Send soldiers to investigate the deaths from wild animals with the intent of finding where they are coming from

Start working on a dam across the river for electric power, required ores and metals supplied by This Land
extist
Newborn
Joined 4962 days ago
Last seen 3016 days ago
Posted 3717 days ago
I hope it is not to late to join!

''This land do be scared I say, monstrous trees rip at the ground exposing tin and copper among rusty veins as if the rocks themselves do be bleeding. And that not be wind howling through twisted branches...''

''Aye lad, though worry not; harsh land molds well its people. Let us set up our camp here, for tonight we feast on monsters!''

Village name: Bronzewell
Mayor: Rhollius

Land fertility: 15
Ore richness: 15
Scenics: 0
Defensibility: 10

I'd like 30% my people to set about clearing away trees for use for pallasades to surround the village and fences for pastures for whatever wildlife in the area that doesn't try to eat us. Another 30% should mine stone for buildings and metal to be forged at crude smeltery. 30% Should focus on tillage. The final 100 should be split between setting up a archery range, brewery and brothel (to strengthen spirts in the harsh area) and village watch/hunting partys.

I want every able bodied man and woman to be at least vaguely familiar with how to use a bow,sling or spear, It will be a requirement to vote in the village council (with the exception of decent storytellers and comedians).

Oh and I'll send an emissary to Notawarmonger with the hope of setting up holdiday homes.
extist
Newborn
Joined 4962 days ago
Last seen 3016 days ago
Posted 3717 days ago
[reserved for second round if allowed]
Uncle PaiPai
Newborn
Joined 5000 days ago
Last seen 2292 days ago
Posted 3717 days ago
Wangus Tordius welcomes the emissaries and houses them. Work on a This Land-Branhaven grand road was started. The engineers got excited and build up some forges. The builders set up stone housing for all. 134 builders and 134 soldiers head to Branhaven to help out, they will arrive next turn. A member of the Yupher Squarre embassy returns, saying that the Yuphers welcomed the embassy. The embassy to Duhnin returns saying that they were rejected at the gate.

Biggus Dickius welcomes and houses the emissaries. He gets wood housing set up, and stone spears were made. The market place was started, using stone as all the wood was used by housing or spears.

Sub Zerius welcomes the emissaries, however the Branhaven one leaves in shock. He then gives is orders, and again the builders need to do double duty as miners. They independently decided to make half of them to be miners. The armory is set up. The engineers state that stone housed facilities are needed to build the infrastructure to improve, and they have drawn up plans.

Myownius welcomes the emissaries. He starts on his side of the grand This Land-Branhaven road. His builders build everything but the dam, and are ready to work on it when the This Landian supplies arrive. The soldiers find and clear a few nearby dens, and the guarded palisade stops now holds true against the wild animals. my own village's food stockpile grows hugely. Foreignly, This Land required no food this turn. A Yupher Square ambassador, stating that the Yuphers want 5,000 food a turn, and will trade advanced farming tools for the food. The paladin ambassador, however, was rejected at the gate.

Then, suddenly, Rhollius settles another group of pioneers in the village of Bronzewell. The pioneers improved the land and set up an archery range, brewery and brothel. (Extist, I moved some excess farmers into builders so you could get your entire build order done, and the farmer percentage seemed excessive).

Player Villages:

Population: 1833; 10% farmer, 30% builders, 25% miners, 5% engineers, 10% soldiers
13 people currently away on diplomatic assignments.
20% currently working at Branhaven
Land: 12.1 (Natural 11 +10% developement)
Ore: 12.1 (Natural 11 +10% developement)
Defence: 17.6 (Natural 16 +10% developement)
Stockpile: 1837 food, 824 wood, 3278 stone, 5278 ore
Tech level: Stone Housing
Buildings: Housing, farms, roads, torches, forges
Emissaries: notawarmonger, Branhaven

Population: 1313; 40% farmer, 10% lumberjack, 20% miner, 5% soldiers, 24% builders, 1% engineers
6 people currently away on diplomatic assignments.
Stockpile: 2958 food, 868 wood, 4162 stone, 5162 ore
Tech level: Wooden Housing
Buildings: Housing, farms, wells, stockpile, roads, marketplace.
Emissaries: This Land, Branhaven

Population: 1442; 20% farmer, 60% builder, 10% engineers, 10% full-time breeders
Land: 7.48 (Natural 6 +24.6% developement)
Defence: 31.85 (Natural 26 +22.5% developement)
Stockpile: 380 food
Buildings: Housing, farms, watchtowers, grand barracks and armory(95.6% done)
Emissaries: notawarmonger

Population: 5084; 25% farmer, 5% lumberjack, 5% soldier, 65% builder
10 people on diplomatic missions.
Land: 53.3 (Natural 41 +30% developement)
Senic: 1.2 (Natural 1 +20% developement)
Defence: 1.3 (Natural 1 +30% developement)
Stockpile: 26683 food, 2673 wood
Tech level: Wood housing
Buildings: Housing, farms, wells, torches, stockpile, roads and bridges, hospital, barracks
Notes: Moral penalty due to bad Senics

Village name: Bronzewell
Leader name: Rhollius
Population: 1576; 10% farmer, 30% lumberjack, 30% miner, 30% builders
Land: 19.2 (Natural 16 +20% developement)
Senic: 1 (Natural 1 +0% developement)
Stockpile: 920 food, 1800 wood, 4800 stone, 4800 ore
Buildings: Housing, farms, archery range, brewery, brothel

Factions:

The Cultists; No capital

IMPORTANT NOTE: There are multiple mistakes in the buildings of various towns, so list of built buildings are going to change as soon as I can spare the time. Also, Extist's village needs to be added in also.
Uncle PaiPai
Newborn
Joined 5000 days ago
Last seen 2292 days ago
Posted 3717 days ago
Currently going through and redoing a few stuff.
Also, I found that attributes of 0 were ruining a few things, so, to compensate, all current and future villages will have a free 1 in every attribute. I will rerun the pop growth numbers and the building stuff, fix embassies vs emissaries, and things should be joyful :D

EDIT: first turn is fixed, hopefully
EDIT: second turn fixed, now to add Extist
EDIT: Extist added, things should be good
Dauntless233
Newborn
Joined 4596 days ago
Last seen 201 days ago
Posted 3717 days ago
Accept Bronzewell's offer.
Continue building the watchtower
Continue Building the forge.
Start building stone streets.
Light the streets with torches.
Have the engineers research faster population growth.
If you meet me,
Have some courtesy,
Moopy
Newborn
Joined 5003 days ago
Last seen 1556 days ago
Posted 3717 days ago
Village elders have begun to shift into a more centralized government to allow room for administrative growth.

Government changes to a confederacy

Greets emissary and offer elite soldier baby as offering of peace.
------------------------------------------------------
Turns 40% builders into miners
Construct a Lumber Mill
Construct a Stone Quarry
Construct a Capital building
Finish Construction on Armory
Engineers Try to develop Irrigation System
Engineers begin metallurgic research
Sub Zerius leads a scouting party searching for wildlife to start breeding and hunting for food.
extist
Newborn
Joined 4962 days ago
Last seen 3016 days ago
Posted 3717 days ago
I assume I miss a round for being late then?

Increase farming to 25% decrease lumberjacks to 20% decrease miners to 25%.

Begin using materials gathered to uprgade buildings, build a forge/smithy, build storehouses and upgrade tools/weapons.

Offer Notawarmonger 50% building materials of a road between our villages if they build it.

Begin training a taxidermist to preserve the body's of slain beasts in the surrounding area.
Macatord
Newborn
Joined 5159 days ago
Last seen 2613 days ago
Posted 3716 days ago

Turn 5% of builders into blacksmiths and get them to make metal weapons and shields.

Send enough metal weapons and shields to Branhaven to equip my soldiers and Branhaven soldiers.

The Engineers to figure out a way to generate power from the Branhaven Dam.

Turn all the farmers into miners.

15% of builders to keep working on the grand road to Branhaven.

10% of builders to work on building projects (listed below).

Keep sending materials needed to build Branhaven dam.

I would like a hospital to be built for the sick and infirm.

I would like a school to be built where members of each worker group go into the school and teach the children of the village about their jobs.

I would like a town hall to be built so people know where to air their grievances and to hold weekly meetings.

I would like a barracks to be built where soldiers can train and rest.
Uncle PaiPai
Newborn
Joined 5000 days ago
Last seen 2292 days ago
Posted 3716 days ago
I give out my sincerest apologies, but I must cancel Anection. It is ending up to take too much time and brainpower then I can give on my college schedule.
While you all seemed to be excited and enjoying things, my multiple math screw-ups and brain-dead decisions have made this really frustrating to me.
Hopefully someday I can give it the effort it needs. I really do want to do this.

Now, PLEASE DUNT EAT ME FER CRUSHIN YER HOEPS AND DWEAMS D:
Moopy
Newborn
Joined 5003 days ago
Last seen 1556 days ago
Posted 3716 days ago
Awwee extist killed it :)

I was wondering that yesterday. The amount of time it would take to do one round must be brutal. How the heck does he have time for this.

It's no worries it twas fun.. Will the next Annection round be 6? lol 6.5
Forums > Off-topic > Villages of Anection: Live on Anection round 6
Steam Early-access
Gods and Idols
Gods and Idols is copyright © Johannes Pihl 2007-2023, all rights reserved;
Shadowbox.js is © Michael J. I. Jackson;
All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.