Forums > Diary > Balance, balance, balance!
Jattenalle
Developer
Joined 6109 days ago
Last seen 9 hours ago
Balance, balance, balance!
Posted 3532 days ago
Finally getting down to the meat of things. Working on actual gameplay elements, I couldn't be happier! Finally adding and changing parts of the game that give an immediate noticeable effect to all of you as players. Not just eternal backend changes or UI tweaks!

A few months ago I announced we were redesigning the entire resource and building tree and how it works.
This is now done!

Just the other week manufacturing and construction were finally unlocked after months of being broken!

And just a few days ago manufacturing and building costs underwent a major balance update.

Things are finally happening, we're moving forward, there's game in the game again! (Yo dawg...)

The next patch will unlock population growth, fix some bugs, add even more manufacturing goods and more buildings to fill out the production tree.
There will also be a bit of streamline work done on the production tab to make it easier to get an overview of not only what you are producing, but in what buildings and how many of that building you have. It will be nice!

Until then, keep playing, report bugs, post your suggestions, let me hear from you! Without your input I won't be able to fix that annoying thing that really bugs you ;)
Nazdaq
Newborn
Joined 5599 days ago
Last seen 2876 days ago
Re. Balance, balance, balance!
Posted 3531 days ago
Jattenalle
Finally getting down to the meat of things. Working on actual gameplay elements, I couldn't be happier! Finally adding and changing parts of the game that give an immediate noticeable effect to all of you as players. Not just eternal backend changes or UI tweaks!

A few months ago I announced we were redesigning the entire resource and building tree and how it works.
This is now done!

Just the other week manufacturing and construction were finally unlocked after months of being broken!

And just a few days ago manufacturing and building costs underwent a major balance update.

Things are finally happening, we're moving forward, there's game in the game again! (Yo dawg...)

The next patch will unlock population growth, fix some bugs, add even more manufacturing goods and more buildings to fill out the production tree.
There will also be a bit of streamline work done on the production tab to make it easier to get an overview of not only what you are producing, but in what buildings and how many of that building you have. It will be nice!

Until then, keep playing, report bugs, post your suggestions, let me hear from you! Without your input I won't be able to fix that annoying thing that really bugs you ;)

so when can we actually play again?
''The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world''
Jattenalle
Developer
Joined 6109 days ago
Last seen 9 hours ago
Posted 3531 days ago
Nazdaq
so when can we actually play again?
Like the post you quoted says, a few weeks ago?
Techsune
Newborn
Joined 3546 days ago
Last seen 3482 days ago
Posted 3531 days ago
I know that this might not be in the right topic but I come to report a bug.

If you restart your account and the system kicks you out then you go back in. The option of seeding a new planet is gone and the game acts as if your previous planets are still there.
Forums > Diary > Balance, balance, balance!
Steam Early-access
Gods and Idols
Gods and Idols is copyright © Johannes Pihl 2007-2023, all rights reserved;
Shadowbox.js is © Michael J. I. Jackson;
All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.