GAMEPLAY
-Manufacturing slots are fixed and unlocked
-Construction projects are fixed and unlocked
-Buildings once again unlocked
-Manufacturing once again unlocked

BUGS
-Manufacturing was incorrectly consuming COST instead of UPKEEP
-Clicking disabled buttons no longer acts as if the button worked

Good to see work and I shall report to you that the forge doesn't seem to do anything once it has been built then acts as if it wasn't built at all with the loss of the resources taken to build one
chacotey
Newborn
Joined 4168 days ago
Last seen 3254 days ago
Re. TCLI 2.1.20049
Posted 3546 days ago
1: I have to confirm the forge bug. The forge doesnt produce the metal sheets which its supposed to produce.

2:Btw the building rendering bug is still there. So buildings do not render on my screen.

3: housing doesnt seem to work properly, I cant get my population to grow, and production seems indipendent from amount of people on the planet? by now I have 2000+ open jobs, yet production continues.

4: This point is not really a bug, but things in the game that are not like how things go in the real world. There are two production processes that depend on the amount of gas on a planet, that I find perculiar: the first is oxygenproduction. Oxygenproduction on earth does not necessarily depend on the amount of gas if it werent for that most living things on earth creating oxygen, need certain conditions (atmopheric pressure, amount of sunlight, rain, anorganic substances to name a few). The atmosphere doesnt create oxygen of its own, which btw is happening in the game. So I think it would at least be better, if the amount of plants and trees would increase oxygen production.
The I think that ''waterproduction'' as a whole in the game is a strange concept. Water isnt really produced like oxygen is, actually it has always been there on earth. And if the idea was that water production indicates the amount of rain, then this much has to do with distance to the sun, and also on the amount of life, since forrests have a huge impact on cloudforming.

I understand that in creating a game, one doesnt want to make things too complicated, but as expert in the field I felt is as my responsibility to point this out to you.

Chacotey
Forums > Patches > TCLI 2.1.20049
Steam Early-access
Gods and Idols
Gods and Idols is copyright © Johannes Pihl 2007-2023, all rights reserved;
Shadowbox.js is © Michael J. I. Jackson;
All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.