Forums > Pantheons > Black Sun Pantheon
mjvej4f
Newborn
Joined 3909 days ago
Last seen 3846 days ago
Black Sun Pantheon
Posted 3876 days ago
Our people are the true beings of the universe, created by true gods. They have been perfected by genetics and DNA through many different generations of their kind. They were created to rule, to put a end to the chaos of the universe.

They are a master race, meant to live under one banner, one name, one central being. Not divided by different gods or pantheons, seperated by differences or petty wars and conflicts. They do not wage war like neanderthals and mindless barbains, steal, or corrupt. Instead they live for peace. A peace that will last until the end of time, but sometimes to get peace, you have to be unpeaceful. We see this flaw. Not everyone will subject to us, but we give you the chance. Subject and live or be terminated for the greater good.

((I will edit this post when I get home, i'm not finished with figuring out all the information and whatnot. I just wanted it's existence to be known.))
A cat is fine too~ Desudesudesdesu
Forums > Pantheons > Black Sun Pantheon
Steam Early-access
Gods and Idols
Gods and Idols is copyright © Johannes Pihl 2007-2023, all rights reserved;
Shadowbox.js is © Michael J. I. Jackson;
All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.