Forums > Suggestions > Shatter Show!!!!
Deus Kai
Newborn
Joined 4101 days ago
Last seen 3370 days ago
Shatter Show!!!!
Posted 3905 days ago
Please.... Please... I beg you, give me a nice spectacular show when I choose to shatter my planet, make it fun to watch, because its plain boring just to see how it just jumps into a asteroid belt.
Deus Kai
Newborn
Joined 4101 days ago
Last seen 3370 days ago
Shatter Show!!!!
Posted 3905 days ago
Wouldn't anyone agree?
mjvej4f
Newborn
Joined 3911 days ago
Last seen 3848 days ago
Re. Shatter Show!!!!
Posted 3905 days ago
Deus Kai
Wouldn't anyone agree?

Definetly agreed. They probably will, but considering the UI isn't even complete yet, there is alot of work to be done. I guess we could expect alot of visual focus later on in development.
A cat is fine too~ Desudesudesdesu
Deus Kai
Newborn
Joined 4101 days ago
Last seen 3370 days ago
Re. Shatter Show!!!!
Posted 3905 days ago
I say yeah, but they did focus and made the small ''Acreation'' mini Game, why didn't they make the ''Shatter'' effect as well or made a mini game after it as well?
mjvej4f
Newborn
Joined 3911 days ago
Last seen 3848 days ago
Re. Shatter Show!!!!
Posted 3905 days ago
Deus Kai
I say yeah, but they did focus and made the small ''Acreation'' mini Game, why didn't they make the ''Shatter'' effect as well or made a mini game after it as well?

I guess they have everything logically planned out, like things to focus on. It makes sense, the way they're going. I like the game already and it's UI isn't even in the test server :p
A cat is fine too~ Desudesudesdesu
Scroby
Newborn
Joined 4316 days ago
Last seen 593 days ago
Re. Shatter Show!!!!
Posted 3905 days ago
Deus Kai

Well, you have to remember, the vast majority of the game's mechanics are not yet available client-side. From what I understand, a great deal of the server-side coding and configuring and all that fun stuff has already been done, but what we can do in-game is very little compared to what we WILL be able to do.

That being said, the fact is, the universe in and of itself looks extremely well done. The visuals are very appealing, and, for the most part, pretty versatile in configuration, especially considering the game is simply not done. And everything is that way probably because the developer(s) has taken a great deal of time to make sure it IS good, it IS enjoyable, and although a nicer shatter effect will probably be implemented, I would much rather see it implemented farther into the future, with more time being spent on the client-side mechanics, such as UI and gameplay and so forth, least for now.

Basically, Id rather see the game advance and mature further BEFORE every little visual detail is worked out and complete.
Deus Kai
Newborn
Joined 4101 days ago
Last seen 3370 days ago
Re. Shatter Show!!!!
Posted 3905 days ago
I understand, and also agree, I trust that the Devs are working or have already worked on this, they indeed are doing amazing progress and work on this game, I just hope that this will work well, I am finishing out my own Work so I can help them out with some money :) I just hope they don't let this die out.
Forums > Suggestions > Shatter Show!!!!
Steam Early-access
Gods and Idols
Gods and Idols is copyright © Johannes Pihl 2007-2023, all rights reserved;
Shadowbox.js is © Michael J. I. Jackson;
All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.