Forums > Pantheons > Special Delivery (Gaming Community)
Yorobashi
Newborn
Joined 4572 days ago
Last seen 2998 days ago
Special Delivery (Gaming Community)
Posted 4014 days ago
So in lieu of a WildStar coming out this summer, I figured I'd stop in here to see if anyone else is interested in joining me in WildStar Online.

Me, and a good number of the rest of our gaming community are and have been interested in Gods and Idols for a solid 2 years if not longer, but we also obviously enjoy plenty of other games, usually in the MMO and/or sandbox space. We do also play MOBAs and FPS games as well as titles like Path of Exile and Starcraft 2. Flavor of the day with us.

At any rate I hope you'll check us out and read the more recruity bit on our website! I'm just out to spread the word about us. :)

Feel free to check us out at Specialdelivery.guildlaunch.com

OH and Fromancer if your still lurking around, we miss you on minecraft bro! haha
Alumjha
Newborn
Joined 4281 days ago
Last seen 2639 days ago
Re. Special Delivery (Gaming Community)
Posted 4012 days ago
Might be interested. Didnt' make it into Wildstar beta. You play on Jatt's MC server?
Moopy
Newborn
Joined 4999 days ago
Last seen 1553 days ago
Posted 4010 days ago
I cant remember the mine craft server at all. Thought there was a post on forums about it, but i guess not. I'm game to play on anyone's server.
Yorobashi
Newborn
Joined 4572 days ago
Last seen 2998 days ago
Posted 3991 days ago
I clearly don't get on here enough. xD 18 days late replying to you guys. I haven't been on Jatt's mc server, i didnt even know he had one! I was talking about a server I used to run, and the only way I have of getting in touch with Fromancer is actually through these forums. Guess he's been as inactive if not more so than me.
Forums > Pantheons > Special Delivery (Gaming Community)
Steam Early-access
Gods and Idols
Gods and Idols is copyright © Johannes Pihl 2007-2023, all rights reserved;
Shadowbox.js is © Michael J. I. Jackson;
All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.