Forums > Suggestions > global weather events
Grantrithor
Newborn
Joined 5060 days ago
Last seen 1904 days ago
global weather events
Posted 4169 days ago
i got this idea from hurricane sandy and looking at the crux planet.

You should make global weather events which are actually viewable. like hurricanes that idk damage currency production or blizzards that slow down so and so. You can even make spells. such as blessed rains or something that increases crop production. or hostile spells such as fire stroms or acid rain. just an idea.

also i have an idea for a new evil god to join the lore. Armok the god of blood. unless of course hes trade marked or something ^^.
// Replaces with spaces the braces in cases where braces in places cause stasis
$str = str_replace(array(''\{'',''\}''),'' '',$str);
Uncle PaiPai
Newborn
Joined 4997 days ago
Last seen 2289 days ago
Re. global weather events
Posted 4169 days ago
Grantrithor
also i have an idea for a new evil god to join the lore. Armok the god of blood. unless of course hes trade marked or something ^^.

I <3 Dwarf Fortress, but honestly, how much do you really know about Armok, besides him being some god dude in the DF world.
Dauntless233
Newborn
Joined 4592 days ago
Last seen 197 days ago
Posted 4169 days ago
The weather system has been suggested many times before (Mostly by me). Jatt has never replied to anyone suggesting this before. So either he gets so amazed about it that he forgets, or he hates the idea.
If you meet me,
Have some courtesy,
Have some sympathy, and some taste.
Grantrithor
Newborn
Joined 5060 days ago
Last seen 1904 days ago
Posted 4168 days ago
i know that armok enjoys violence and if a world gets to overly populated and frontiers start to close he sets the universe on, ''the anvil of creation to be reforged''. in this sense he could be an evil entity that neither hates creation or the black sun. He just likes the violence and if a empire goes without violence for to long he strikes. could be a fun way to get rid of a inactives *wink* *wink*
// Replaces with spaces the braces in cases where braces in places cause stasis
$str = str_replace(array(''\{'',''\}''),'' '',$str);
Forums > Suggestions > global weather events
Steam Early-access
Gods and Idols
Gods and Idols is copyright © Johannes Pihl 2007-2023, all rights reserved;
Shadowbox.js is © Michael J. I. Jackson;
All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.