Newborn
Joined 4989 days ago
Last seen 1274 days ago
The Adflictorem
Posted 4196 days ago
============================
The Adflictorem.
============================

We are the mercenaries, black market and bounty hunters of the universe.

--------------------------------------

The Adflictorem contains only three rankings:

Caput Dux
---------------

Boxpipe

Dux
---------------

McChunks
Blitzkrieg
Birdman
Arcrave
Radpipe

Subiciamus
---------------

There are no members that fill this rank at this time

The Caput Dux is the Head Captain of the pantheon and has full control over the Dux, however his control will be limited to the Dux and will not extend to the Dux ranked memeber's respective subordinates.

Adflictorem members ranking as Dux are Captains of The Adflictorem and are all symbiotic members, who will all control and maintain their own designated space within the universe. Dux ranking members will be able to command a few Subiciamus ranked members and organize and assign them tasks as the Dux pleases. However, Dux ranked members will not be able to command any Subiciamus ranked members that are not directly assigned to his command.

Adflictorem members ranking as Subiciamus will be assigned to a Dux to receive tasks from and to assist with the occupation of the Dux's designated sector, acts of aggression towards other players are not for the Subiciamus' sole discretion.

The Adflictorem's standing pantheon relations:

The Trade Coalition: Neutral
Legion: Neutral
The Dark Ones: Neutral

The Adlictorem's Bounties and Public Enemies:

Imperious - Bounty of unknown value

If you wish to apply, you must be prepared to serve under a Dux and commit a portion or all of your military and resources to complete his tasks or assist him along with The Adflictorem as a whole.

Deserting without for-notice and approval will not be tolerated, and you will be actively hunted down, destroyed, and will be considered permanently hostile.

NOTICE: PASSAGE THROUGH Adflictorem SPACE IS FORBIDDEN AND YOU WILL BE ATTACKED ON SIGHT
Nazdaq
Newborn
Joined 5606 days ago
Last seen 2882 days ago
Re. The Adflictorem
Posted 4196 days ago
I wish to put a bounty on the evil Imperious!
''The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world''
squishynidas
Newborn
Joined 5526 days ago
Last seen 2579 days ago
Re. The Adflictorem
Posted 4196 days ago
Since you will make plenty of automatic enemies by targeting people, I cringe at the idea of your fleets and planets getting systematiclly destroyed. Regardless I am still interested in seeing how this turns out. It is a path that I have not actually seen played out. Do you accept bribes to find out who offered you money to kill others?
Dauntless233
Newborn
Joined 4598 days ago
Last seen 203 days ago
Re. The Adflictorem
Posted 4193 days ago
Do you accept bribes to prevent someone to bribe you to see who bribed you for the bounty?
If you meet me,
Have some courtesy,
Have some sympathy, and some taste.
Forums > Pantheons > The Adflictorem
Steam Early-access
Gods and Idols
Gods and Idols is copyright © Johannes Pihl 2007-2023, all rights reserved;
Shadowbox.js is © Michael J. I. Jackson;
All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.