Forums > Fan creations > Magnus Gibson's Journal, Entry #8: August 30th
zetsumei
Newborn
Joined 5177 days ago
Last seen 3294 days ago
Magnus Gibson's Journal, Entry #8: August 30th
Posted 4442 days ago
Wow, it's been almost an entire month since I last made an entry into this journal. The rise in activity and training around my sector has contributed to my lack of entries.

I've been noticing highly ranked members of the alliance around me more often lately. Like I suspected in my July 28th entry, I had infact seen a General. The same General has made an appearance at six of the last ten field tactics training sessions.

Those six just happened to be the ones that I was in. Although Lumarion fighter pilots train for years just in orer to be considered for acceptance into a squadron, it's still fairly rare to have such a high ranking officer be so present in the early days of a pilot's career.

The General has yet to make personal contact with me, and may not for quite some time to come. However, if the rumors going around are true, a select few pilots will be chosen in the near future to be promoted based on exemplary marks so early in their career.

I can only hope that I am one of those pilots, maybe the future has much grander adventures for me in store.

How exciting.
Forums > Fan creations > Magnus Gibson's Journal, Entry #8: August 30th
Steam Early-access
Gods and Idols
Gods and Idols is copyright © Johannes Pihl 2007-2023, all rights reserved;
Shadowbox.js is © Michael J. I. Jackson;
All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.