Forums > Fan creations > I was bord so i started typing and this is what came out.
accbar
Newborn
Joined 5991 days ago
Last seen 4497 days ago
I was bord so i started typing and this is what came out.
Posted 5343 days ago
''Lucky creatures. At long last you have found the tranquility of death. I was like you, once, clinging to life and blind to the truth.''
accbar
Newborn
Joined 5991 days ago
Last seen 4497 days ago
Re. I was bord so i started typing and this is what came out.
Posted 5343 days ago
tell me what you think please.
''Lucky creatures. At long last you have found the tranquility of death. I was like you, once, clinging to life and blind to the truth.''
Uncle PaiPai
Newborn
Joined 5894 days ago
Last seen 3186 days ago
Re. I was bord so i started typing and this is what came out.
Posted 5343 days ago
Why is Rusitia complaining? He has the ffffffuuuuuuuuu achievement. Lucky D:
accbar
Newborn
Joined 5991 days ago
Last seen 4497 days ago
Re. I was bord so i started typing and this is what came out.
Posted 5343 days ago
Uncle PaiPai
Why is Rusitia complaining? He has the ffffffuuuuuuuuu achievement. Lucky D:

uncle pee pee no get top tier spawns :(
''Lucky creatures. At long last you have found the tranquility of death. I was like you, once, clinging to life and blind to the truth.''
Uncle PaiPai
Newborn
Joined 5894 days ago
Last seen 3186 days ago
Re. I was bord so i started typing and this is what came out.
Posted 5343 days ago
accbar
Uncle PaiPai
Why is Rusitia complaining? He has the ffffffuuuuuuuuu achievement. Lucky D:

uncle pee pee no get top tier spawns :(

I just got one :D
the prophet
Newborn
Joined 5489 days ago
Last seen 3654 days ago
Re. I was bord so i started typing and this is what came out.
Posted 5342 days ago
Hmmmm.... this please me.
I i'm The prophet. I was Born Form the fires of the past. for my gods I was sent to this galaxy to claim and bring peace to all but those who will get in my way will be destroy in a blaze of glory. my empire will bring the golden ages to all if you choose join or to stay out of my way!. these are the words of the prophet.
extist
Newborn
Joined 5856 days ago
Last seen 3910 days ago
Re. I was bord so i started typing and this is what came out.
Posted 5336 days ago
accbar
tell me what you think please.


Hillarious but their doesnt seem to be any corrilation between how fast time passes for the people versus the gods.
accbar
Newborn
Joined 5991 days ago
Last seen 4497 days ago
Re. I was bord so i started typing and this is what came out.
Posted 5336 days ago
Hillarious but their doesnt seem to be any corrilation between how fast time passes for the people versus the gods.

gud point
''Lucky creatures. At long last you have found the tranquility of death. I was like you, once, clinging to life and blind to the truth.''
Forums > Fan creations > I was bord so i started typing and this is what came out.
Steam Early-access
Gods and Idols
Gods and Idols is copyright © Johannes Pihl 2007-2023, all rights reserved;
Shadowbox.js is © Michael J. I. Jackson;
All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.