Forums > Fan creations > Mineralious: The Documentary
Uncle PaiPai
Newborn
Joined 4996 days ago
Last seen 2288 days ago
Mineralious: The Documentary
Posted 4445 days ago
I am Uncle PaiPai, everything in italics are my own words, this is so you can separate it from the words of this Fred clown, also this is my entry to the G&I literary competition.

This is part one, the other parts will be posted as soon as they are translated. After each part, I will provide my official comments about what he's saying. Also parts may be edited and changed as the translation gets more refined.

Hello, this is Fredrick Undreakiustius with the G&I insight. Well, not really, but after this documentary, they'll hire me, I'm sure of it. The topic of this documentary is about Mineralious, location in Uncle PaiPai's home system. Very little information of Mineralious is public and it's not a touristy place, who knows what secrets Uncle PaiPai has hidden there. All I know is that, after this documentary, all those secrets will be public.

Undreakiustius? What a dumb name, good luck getting into the Insight with a name like that.
extist
Newborn
Joined 4958 days ago
Last seen 3012 days ago
Re. Mineralious: The Documentary
Posted 4432 days ago
Write more!
Uncle PaiPai
Newborn
Joined 4996 days ago
Last seen 2288 days ago
Posted 4431 days ago
Here is part 2 of the story of Un-something-tius on his futile quest.The cruelness is a lie, the miners are paid well and they were not forced into the job. Also I just realized something, his initials are FU, think about it.
Uncle PaiPai
Newborn
Joined 4996 days ago
Last seen 2288 days ago
Posted 4426 days ago
Here is part 3, for convenience, I put what Frakosius, the miner, says in bold for your convenience.

Here is a typical day of Frakosius, a miner on Mineralious.

Time is hard to follow here, but I'll try to put it in hours. After we are woken up by a whistle, we have... maybe a half hour-ish to get up and do morning hygiene and gear up for mining. The travel time to the mine is about another half hour, we eat breakfast at this time, completely tasteless paste. Then we man the mining machines for about 7 hours. Lunch break is about a half hour, again tasteless paste. We then mine for another 7 hours before traveling back. The half-hour travel is also dinner time, with more tasteless paste. We then have a half hour to get ready for bed.BTW, I checked the personnel list, there is no Frakosius anywhere on it. And besides, they only work 12 hours a day with 9 and a half hours dedicated to sleep. Some people should really buy a watch. Also the paste has all the vitamins and minerals needed to be healthy and have a nice, long life.
Uncle PaiPai
Newborn
Joined 4996 days ago
Last seen 2288 days ago
Posted 4419 days ago
Here is part 4, like I did with Frakosius, I put the words of this unnamed manager I put in bold.

After some asking around, I managed to get an interview from a manager who wishes for his name to be kept secret. Here's the interview:

Mr. [Censored], how is being the [Censored] at Mineralious?

It's a nightmare, having to watch all the poor overworked miners. I've seen the recruitment ads for becoming a miner, and what the ad shows is nothing like the real thing.

Tell me about this ad, please.

It shows the job as being heroic and rewarding, like a job in the military except you don't risk your lives. There is nothing about this mining operation that is heroic or rewarding, and the lives of the miners are at risk from cave-ins and black lung.

Black lung?

It's nasty, a miner's lungs get so full of coal dust that they can't breathe.

How do the PaiPaihians allow their people to be treated like this?

Put frankly, they don't know what is going down here

Thank you for you time, Mr. [Censored].

No problem

To all you PaiPaihians hearing this, this is the cruelty your miners face, you don't half to stand up for it!

Once I find out who he interviewed, he's going to get fired. If you're wondering why he said 'hearing this', it's because this was originally sent via radio. Also, don't worry, none of my people are hearing or reading this :)
Forums > Fan creations > Mineralious: The Documentary
Steam Early-access
Gods and Idols
Gods and Idols is copyright © Johannes Pihl 2007-2023, all rights reserved;
Shadowbox.js is © Michael J. I. Jackson;
All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.