Posted 4670 days ago
Introduction to a story i am making up.
Og1250
Newborn
Joined 4590 days ago
Last seen 3575 days ago
Re. The Madness of Gods
Posted 4670 days ago
I was 12 when i first looked up at the stars. I was skeptical in religion, i never believed in ''God'' or ''gods'' i was a young boy living in hard times, looking to luck for my way out of trouble. I always somehow ended up at the bad end of speculation, especially by my people who were over zealous in their so called ''God'' and worshiped him with such fervor anything short of logic was called heresy or treason. I was young then, an orphan growing up on the cold streets of ''Verun'' one of the 47 moons of the gas giant Jubeo were everything was the same, no one cared what happened here, people just went on to worship their so called ''God'' and build their temples and cities. But me i had bigger and better things to do.....
Og1250
Newborn
Joined 4590 days ago
Last seen 3575 days ago
Re. The Madness of Gods
Posted 4670 days ago
CHAPTER ONE

''Do your remember your 15th birthday'' the pale old doctor said to me as i lay down in the lounge chair across the room. I had forgotten where i was and why i was there. ''Lt..Harrik, to continue your battlefield evaluation you are going to have to answer my questions clearly and coherently, this includes you staying on topic and not wandering off into daydreams'' said the pale old doctor.''uhh yes sure sure'' i replied trying to get a grasp back on reality. ''now do you remember your 15th birthday?'' she said. How could i forget my 15th birthday it was one the worst days of my life, i remember doing a normal card hustle with a few of the other street kids at the end of the block to raise some money for a birthday present. I remember the day going smoothly i was raking in a lot of cash from the usual chumps in the streets until i was interrupted by sound of gunshots in the other block. I remember shrugging it off saying to myself, ''better them than me'' until i remembered that a few blocks over was the abandoned house i slept in with the other kids on the streets aswell as my money stash, and the gunshots seemed to be coming from that same direction......
Forums > Fan creations > The Madness of Gods
Steam Early-access
Gods and Idols
Gods and Idols is copyright © Johannes Pihl 2007-2023, all rights reserved;
Shadowbox.js is © Michael J. I. Jackson;
All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.