Forums > Off-topic > this is a new forum post
Anthony
Newborn
Joined 4690 days ago
Last seen 569 days ago
this is a new forum post
Posted 685 days ago
Blame scroby, the asshat. He requested I make a new post to check my profile to see if it 404'd like his and pai's did. So it's been literal years since there's a new post. sorry if you see this jatt, i'm just typing more and more to waste your time. Want to play more civ or space engineers instead of develop gods and idols more? how's your little vacation going? If anyone sees this: go play cities skylines.
[16:19] <Nazdaq> I will kill a hostage every hour until my demands are met
Scroby
Newborn
Joined 4409 days ago
Last seen 685 days ago
Re. this is a new forum post
Posted 685 days ago
Anthony
Blame scroby, the asshat. He requested I make a new post to check my profile to see if it 404'd like his and pai's did. So it's been literal years since there's a new post. sorry if you see this jatt, i'm just typing more and more to waste your time. Want to play more civ or space engineers instead of develop gods and idols more? how's your little vacation going? If anyone sees this: go play cities skylines.

I see your space engineers and raise you a Borderlands 3
Anthony
Newborn
Joined 4690 days ago
Last seen 569 days ago
Posted 685 days ago
Scroby
Anthony

I accept on one condition: we play the game
Scroby
Newborn
Joined 4409 days ago
Last seen 685 days ago
Posted 685 days ago
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony

You drive a hard bargain. I'll have to get back to you while I reconsider.
Anthony
Newborn
Joined 4690 days ago
Last seen 569 days ago
Posted 685 days ago
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony

Go ahead, take your time, it's not like anyone else is going to make posts any time soon. we've got until jatt gets back from killing the queen anyway.
Scroby
Newborn
Joined 4409 days ago
Last seen 685 days ago
Posted 685 days ago
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony

Go ahead, take your time, it's not like anyone else is going to make posts any time soon. we've got until jatt gets back from killing the queen anyway.

Too soon. Tea and crumpets, monocle monocle monocle.
Anthony
Newborn
Joined 4690 days ago
Last seen 569 days ago
Posted 685 days ago
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony

Think of all of the now-depressed corgi's the queen had
Scroby
Newborn
Joined 4409 days ago
Last seen 685 days ago
Posted 685 days ago
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony

Well theyre depressed now, soon theyll be buried alive with her. As is tradition.
Anthony
Newborn
Joined 4690 days ago
Last seen 569 days ago
Posted 685 days ago
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony

Well theyre depressed now, soon theyll be buried alive with her. As is tradition.

Are you going to bury them in the same place you hid all of pie's furniture?
Scroby
Newborn
Joined 4409 days ago
Last seen 685 days ago
Posted 685 days ago
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony

The nether realm is entirely too expensive to get to these days. Besides, doesnt the royal family like have a whole like, burial, thing?
Anthony
Newborn
Joined 4690 days ago
Last seen 569 days ago
Posted 685 days ago
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony

The nether realm is entirely too expensive to get to these days. Besides, doesnt the royal family like have a whole like, burial, thing?

Ah, yes, that. You see they have to mummify the queen and then glue her to her throne, then they have a special coffin made specifically to fit the entire UK inside of it. Brexit 2 Electric fuck you
Scroby
Newborn
Joined 4409 days ago
Last seen 685 days ago
Re. Re. Re. this is a new forum post
Posted 685 days ago
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony

Ah, yes, that. You see they have to mummify the queen and then glue her to her throne, then they have a special coffin made specifically to fit the entire UK inside of it. Brexit 2 Electric fuck you

I believe I found a prototype.

Anthony
Newborn
Joined 4690 days ago
Last seen 569 days ago
Re. Re. this is a new forum post
Posted 685 days ago
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony

AH YES, that's designed for the emperor of japan actually, the only difference is that the coffin is placed on mars, to cause demon invasions in the future. Weirdly though it's not the entirety of japan inside, but the UK again.
Scroby
Newborn
Joined 4409 days ago
Last seen 685 days ago
Posted 685 days ago
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony

AH YES, that's designed for the emperor of japan actually, the only difference is that the coffin is placed on mars, to cause demon invasions in the future. Weirdly though it's not the entirety of japan inside, but the UK again.

Thats a big coffin. Feels like a cremation would have been more efficient. #justajokenotawarcrime
Anthony
Newborn
Joined 4690 days ago
Last seen 569 days ago
Posted 685 days ago
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony

Thats a big coffin. Feels like a cremation would have been more efficient. #justajokenotawarcrime

I'm sorry, but do you have any idea how expensive it is to incinerate an entire country? you'd need to be the US military to have that kind of a budget.
Scroby
Newborn
Joined 4409 days ago
Last seen 685 days ago
Posted 685 days ago
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony

I'm sorry, but do you have any idea how expensive it is to incinerate an entire country? you'd need to be the US military to have that kind of a budget.

Well they're not doing anything right now anyway, give 'em something to do. Justify that budget. #again,justajokenotawarcrime
Anthony
Newborn
Joined 4690 days ago
Last seen 569 days ago
Posted 685 days ago
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony

Well they're not doing anything right now anyway, give 'em something to do. Justify that budget. #again,justajokenotawarcrime

#Warmonger #civ6
Scroby
Newborn
Joined 4409 days ago
Last seen 685 days ago
Posted 685 days ago
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony

#Warmonger #civ6

Civ 6 eh? Why not Beyond Earth?
Anthony
Newborn
Joined 4690 days ago
Last seen 569 days ago
Posted 685 days ago
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony

#Warmonger #civ6

For the love of god man, you've gone too far this time, next you're going to be recommending we play humankind! Or Stellaris!
Scroby
Newborn
Joined 4409 days ago
Last seen 685 days ago
Re. Re. Re. Re. Re. Re. this is a new forum post
Posted 685 days ago
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony

#Warmonger #civ6

For the love of god man, you've gone too far this time, next you're going to be recommending we play humankind! Or Stellaris!

YOU TAKE THAT BACK
Anthony
Newborn
Joined 4690 days ago
Last seen 569 days ago
Re. Re. this is a new forum post
Posted 685 days ago
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony

ʇsod qɯnp ɐ sᴉ sᴉɥ┴

#Warmonger #civ6

&#647;sod q&#623;np &#592; s&#7433; s&#7433;&#613;&#9524;
Anthony
Newborn
Joined 4690 days ago
Last seen 569 days ago
Posted 685 days ago
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony

#Warmonger #civ6

YOU TAKE THAT BACK

I HAVE DECLARED WAR! You shouldn't have built the Hagia Sophia
Scroby
Newborn
Joined 4409 days ago
Last seen 685 days ago
Posted 685 days ago
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony

#Warmonger #civ6

YOU TAKE THAT BACK

It was mine to build, heathen. You snooze you lose.
Anthony
Newborn
Joined 4690 days ago
Last seen 569 days ago
Posted 685 days ago
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony

#Warmonger #civ6

YOU TAKE THAT BACK

I WILL BE victorious, your potato fields will be mine~!
Scroby
Newborn
Joined 4409 days ago
Last seen 685 days ago
Posted 685 days ago
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony

#Warmonger #civ6

YOU TAKE THAT BACK

How do you propose to stop Doomguy from turning those potato fields into blood swamps? I just have to release a demonic horde on my own lands and he'll show up. Easy peasy.
Anthony
Newborn
Joined 4690 days ago
Last seen 569 days ago
Posted 685 days ago
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony

#Warmonger #civ6

YOU TAKE THAT BACK

How do you propose to stop Doomguy from turning those potato fields into blood swamps? I just have to release a demonic horde on my own lands and he'll show up. Easy peasy.

Destroying you're own lands eh? TWO CAN PLAY AT THAT GAME! I'll just inflate my own economy until a single grain of rice is the same price as an imported Italian car!
Scroby
Newborn
Joined 4409 days ago
Last seen 685 days ago
Posted 685 days ago
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony

#Warmonger #civ6

YOU TAKE THAT BACK

Destroying you're own lands eh? TWO CAN PLAY AT THAT GAME! I'll just inflate my own economy until a single grain of rice is the same price as an imported Italian car!

Speaking of destroying our own lands, I think we have finally managed to break the quoting shadowboxes.
Anthony
Newborn
Joined 4690 days ago
Last seen 569 days ago
Posted 685 days ago
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony

#Warmonger #civ6

YOU TAKE THAT BACK

Speaking of destroying our own lands, I think we have finally managed to break the quoting shadowboxes.

Ah, we've finally accomplished our goal! What was next on the agenda? Borderlands 3? world hunger? Something like that? Ah fuck it who cares, let's go get tacos instead
Scroby
Newborn
Joined 4409 days ago
Last seen 685 days ago
Posted 685 days ago
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony

#Warmonger #civ6

YOU TAKE THAT BACK

Ah, we've finally accomplished our goal! What was next on the agenda? Borderlands 3? world hunger? Something like that? Ah fuck it who cares, let's go get tacos instead

But we both just ate? I had Wawa sandwich with mango smoothie + mango bubbles, and you had your chorizo + the other thing quesadillas.
Anthony
Newborn
Joined 4690 days ago
Last seen 569 days ago
Posted 685 days ago
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony

#Warmonger #civ6

YOU TAKE THAT BACK

But we both just ate? I had Wawa sandwich with mango smoothie + mango bubbles, and you had your chorizo + the other thing quesadillas.

while we're giving out important information scroby's phone number is ___ ___ ____
Scroby
Newborn
Joined 4409 days ago
Last seen 685 days ago
Posted 685 days ago
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony

#Warmonger #civ6

YOU TAKE THAT BACK

while we're giving out important information scroby's phone number is ___ ___ ____

Duck
Anthony
Newborn
Joined 4690 days ago
Last seen 569 days ago
Posted 685 days ago
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony

#Warmonger #civ6

YOU TAKE THAT BACK

Duck

DUCK DUCK MOTHERFUCKER
Scroby
Newborn
Joined 4409 days ago
Last seen 685 days ago
Posted 685 days ago
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony

#Warmonger #civ6

YOU TAKE THAT BACK

Duck

DUCK DUCK MOTHERFUCKER

You cant call Duck twice, what does that even mean? Is this like how every family has their own rules for Monopoly?

Anyway,

duck.
Anthony
Newborn
Joined 4690 days ago
Last seen 569 days ago
Posted 685 days ago
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony

#Warmonger #civ6

YOU TAKE THAT BACK

Duck

DUCK DUCK MOTHERFUCKER

You cant call Duck twice, what does that even mean? Is this like how every family has their own rules for Monopoly?

Anyway,

duck.

Monopoly? i thought we were playing uno, after all you bought it recently.
Scroby
Newborn
Joined 4409 days ago
Last seen 685 days ago
Posted 685 days ago
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony

#Warmonger #civ6

YOU TAKE THAT BACK

Duck

DUCK DUCK MOTHERFUCKER

Anyway,

duck.

Yeah I bought it, as I recall you didnt want to play with me
Anthony
Newborn
Joined 4690 days ago
Last seen 569 days ago
Posted 569 days ago
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony
Scroby
Anthony

#Warmonger #civ6

YOU TAKE THAT BACK

Duck

DUCK DUCK MOTHERFUCKER

Anyway,

duck.

Yeah I bought it, as I recall you didnt want to play with me

Hey scroby he never noticed this topic
Joseph
Newborn
Joined 5629 days ago
Last seen 568 days ago
Posted 569 days ago
HAHA! I remembered my login details. Scroby was a name I vaguely remembered, so I wanted to say hi :)
Dauntless233
Newborn
Joined 4690 days ago
Last seen 295 days ago
Posted 295 days ago
Well well well if it isn't Anthony, Joseph, and nobody else important
If you meet me,
Have some courtesy,
Have some sympathy, and some taste.
Forums > Off-topic > this is a new forum post
Steam Early-access
Gods and Idols
Gods and Idols is copyright © Johannes Pihl 2007-2023, all rights reserved;
Shadowbox.js is © Michael J. I. Jackson;
All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.