Joined 4136 days ago
Last seen 3137 days ago
HYPE
Posted 3407 days ago
WHO ELSE IS PUMPED

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN

LETS GET THESE FORUMS POPPIN'

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But no really, I'm super duper excited to get in there with you guys eventually! This is the true spess game I've been needing.
Moopy
Newborn
Joined 4977 days ago
Last seen 1530 days ago
Re. HYPE
Posted 3407 days ago
What's Hype? How can i acquire this Hype, you speak of?
Scroby
Newborn
Joined 4289 days ago
Last seen 565 days ago
Re. Re. HYPE
Posted 3407 days ago
Moopy
What's Hype? How can i acquire this Hype, you speak of?

http://www.amazon.com/Blackstone-Labs-Servings-Orange-Flavor/dp/B00L5J0P1Y/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1417320060&sr=8-4&keywords=hype

Im.. not sure what this is..
Moopy
Newborn
Joined 4977 days ago
Last seen 1530 days ago
Re. HYPE
Posted 3407 days ago
So Hype is a supplement pill. What are the risk factors of this, HYPE? Can i die if i take too much Hype? Or will i just be jacked with Nitric Oxide for a couple days.
Uncle PaiPai
Newborn
Joined 4975 days ago
Last seen 2267 days ago
Re. HYPE
Posted 3407 days ago
Please consult your doctor before using HYPE. Do not take HYPE when pregnant. Possible side effects of HYPE include: depression, impatience, and sudden fluency in German. Discontinue HYPE if you encounter the following symptoms: vomiting, loss of balance, or urge to get a million gerbils. Do not taunt HYPE. Order now for only 4 million payments of $59'999.99
Dauntless233
Newborn
Joined 4570 days ago
Last seen 175 days ago
Re. HYPE
Posted 3406 days ago
HYPE has made me the man I am today; I do not hesitate when recommending HYPE to my friends and colleagues. In just 3 days, I went from being a fat 200lbs loser, to a fat 250lbs loser. The difference is absolutely phenomenal; you would have to be an idiot to not order your bottle of HYPE today.
And if you order within the next 30 seconds, you will receive a free complementary bonus gift at no cost. A classic, deluxe, custom designer, luxury, prestige, high-quality, premium, select, gourmet; combination key ring, magnifying glass, and garden hose; in a genuine, imitation, leather-style, carrying case; with an authentic vinyl trim. Yours for the asking, no purchase necessary. It's our way of saying thank you.
If you meet me,
Have some courtesy,
Have some sympathy, and some taste.
Moopy
Newborn
Joined 4977 days ago
Last seen 1530 days ago
Re. HYPE
Posted 3406 days ago
Will hype make me popular? If so i'll get me some Hype. Currently my only friend is a game developer who loves 2 dogs. I need a real friend, one with 'benefits'.
squishynidas
Newborn
Joined 5498 days ago
Last seen 2550 days ago
Re. HYPE
Posted 3396 days ago
I hope this is also geared towards casuals, because I don't have the time to go pro.
Nazdaq
Newborn
Joined 5577 days ago
Last seen 2854 days ago
Re. HYPE
Posted 3396 days ago
what are you guys hyping about? Game is never ever gonna get playable. It seems that content is not of high priority, at least not for the past 3 years. It is a shame really, because 1.x was pretty good, and atleast you could do stuff.

#grinch
''The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world''
Dauntless233
Newborn
Joined 4570 days ago
Last seen 175 days ago
Re. HYPE
Posted 3396 days ago
Nazdaq
what are you guys hyping about? Game is never ever gonna get playable. It seems that content is not of high priority, at least not for the past 3 years. It is a shame really, because 1.x was pretty good, and atleast you could do stuff.

#grinch

Novus Aeterno had a beta release today; if you want to play a game similar to G&I 1.x while you wait, you can buy into the beta and try the game out: http://novusaeterno.com/
Unfortunately, I don't have enough money to play it myself, so you'll be on your own.
If you meet me,
Have some courtesy,
Have some sympathy, and some taste.
Harbinger
Newborn
Joined 4116 days ago
Last seen 2975 days ago
Re. HYPE
Posted 3389 days ago
Keep the faith!
Scroby
Newborn
Joined 4289 days ago
Last seen 565 days ago
Re. Re. Re. Re. Re. HYPE
Posted 3386 days ago
Nazdaq

#grinch
Fatsquishypanda
Newborn
Joined 3497 days ago
Last seen 3349 days ago
Re. HYPE
Posted 3350 days ago
I've been taking HYPE for the past year, I approve this product to all. It has changed my life completely, it not only has caused me to have a heart attack once but twice! AND a stroke! This product has made me gain 200lbs, and made me a complete chick magnet! totally recommended this to my brother. Not sure how it's going with him though, haven't heard from him in a few weeks, oh well! I'm sure he's completely fine. :D
Forums > General discussion > HYPE
Steam Early-access
Gods and Idols
Gods and Idols is copyright © Johannes Pihl 2007-2023, all rights reserved;
Shadowbox.js is © Michael J. I. Jackson;
All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.