Forums > General discussion > What happened to the structure list?
Zarth
Newborn
Joined 4921 days ago
Last seen 2635 days ago
What happened to the structure list?
Posted 3776 days ago
Hey guys, i'm still alive. I've been real busy with work and stuff, so I had to pause my promise of eventually making a new batch of structure models for this game. But NOW that I have 2 weeks off work, I now have the time to actually work on this little project of mine.

But...

the structure list is gone... is there another one lukring around that I can use as a list on what I need to design like last time?

I want to eventually create multiple structure themes that Jatt may hopefully use as new items in the store to help customize a player's empire.

1: A rusty structure look that makes all the buildings look highly industrialized.

2: A highly advanced, clean, and bright structure set.

3: a cold, advanced, and efficient structure set that resembles the Caldari Theme from EVE.

4: A strange, alien looking, almost organic looking structure set that sort of resembles the Gellente
We are the keepers of history. Everything you have done has been done by you before in the past infinity. We know everything; we can control everything if we desired it. We are the Documenters. We are always watching.
Uncle PaiPai
Newborn
Joined 5002 days ago
Last seen 2294 days ago
Re. What happened to the structure list?
Posted 3775 days ago
It's here: http://gaicdn.com/buildings.html
Zarth
Newborn
Joined 4921 days ago
Last seen 2635 days ago
Re. What happened to the structure list?
Posted 3775 days ago
Thats not it, there are a lo of buildings on that list that are miissing
We are the keepers of history. Everything you have done has been done by you before in the past infinity. We know everything; we can control everything if we desired it. We are the Documenters. We are always watching.
Forums > General discussion > What happened to the structure list?
Steam Early-access
Gods and Idols
Gods and Idols is copyright © Johannes Pihl 2007-2023, all rights reserved;
Shadowbox.js is © Michael J. I. Jackson;
All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.