Forums > General discussion > New information maybe?
LoveToKill
Newborn
Joined 3957 days ago
Last seen 2636 days ago
New information maybe?
Posted 3944 days ago
so i was on IRC where i asked jatt some Q's and he gave me dah answers!~

1. How does scouting work in G&I

A.
Jattenalle
you only see things that arent hidden

18:54

Jattenalle
you can actively hide your fleets

18:54

Jattenalle
if you dont, then anyone can see them

18:55

Jattenalle
hidden fleets require varying degrees of stuff to spot

2. Jatt how does ship movement work,can you do individual ship movement?

A.
Jattenalle
there's no individual ship movement in gai.

This means its all done through Flagship management.

Also preview of ships @ http://www.file-pasta.com/s/2449/Untitled.jpg
kiloran
Newborn
Joined 5187 days ago
Last seen 2732 days ago
Re. New information maybe?
Posted 3943 days ago
Yea im gonna be completely honest here with you. We elder players knew that and if i recall there was a forum post somewhere in the past that had that info and more no telling where it is now.

Also id like to say i appreciate and like to see enthusiasm :D however id say just relax honestly it will take jatt a long time yet to have the game workable so new info and stuff isnt likely for awhile yet not trying to dampen your spirits of course just saying its a tad pointless to post on things till more recent events happen like if a huge patch suddenly got pushed etc, . But hope your enjoying the community and such bye o/
I will always arise from the ashes.
LoveToKill
Newborn
Joined 3957 days ago
Last seen 2636 days ago
Posted 3943 days ago
Exactly why i posted it we new players dont know. simply trying to make sure ppl interested in this game have as much info as possible. but another reason for posting is because the fourms seem dead.
Moopy
Newborn
Joined 4977 days ago
Last seen 1530 days ago
Posted 3943 days ago
Kiloran, that was an unnecessary post. New players are not aware of this info, just because ''elders'' may know that doesn't give you the right to denounce a new players post. Unless you ''elders'' would like to go through the various threads looking for that info and bumping it up every now and then.

LTK dont mind the brutes that think they run this game. Was a good post and not a waste of time to read.
Joseph
Newborn
Joined 5509 days ago
Last seen 449 days ago
Posted 3943 days ago
Kiloran, the game is already workable you can get on and play it even now (when the server is online) however little content there may be.

and MOOPY! was nothing ''brutish'' in anything that Kiloran said. However Kiloran, I think you don't appreciate the real hard work that has went and will go into this game and that's a shame. There is OODLES of stuff added to the game, that you will just, never see. Nonetheless though that's how the game functions!

the dude wants some info on the game, as do we all. Unlike some people however, I like details on any work that is getting done. Even if it is scrupulous, ''back end'', stuff and what have you.
LoveToKill
Newborn
Joined 3957 days ago
Last seen 2636 days ago
Posted 3942 days ago
Joseph
Kiloran, the game is already workable you can get on and play it even now (when the server is online) however little content there may be. and MOOPY! was nothing ''brutish'' in anything that Kiloran said. However Kiloran, I think you don't appreciate the real hard work that has went and will go into this game and that's a shame. There is OODLES of stuff added to the game, that you will just, never see. Nonetheless though that's how the game functions!

the dude wants some info on the game, as do we all. Unlike some people however, I like details on any work that is getting done. Even if it is scrupulous, ''back end'', stuff and what have you.

Brute: A brutal, crude, or insensitive person.

him being insensitive to me being a n00b makes her usage of brute properly used no?

And while i love how my OP somehow went into this odd drama where some Bronze kid (SC2 Ref) thought i cared what his 2cents where. I'd kinda like this page from this moment on to be about information related to the game. k thanxz~.

PS. thanx moopy & Jo for sticking up for me and or your support.
Scroby
Newborn
Joined 4289 days ago
Last seen 565 days ago
Posted 3942 days ago
kiloran
Newborn
Joined 5187 days ago
Last seen 2732 days ago
Posted 3942 days ago
hehe if you intendd to take what i said to heart thinking im a brute thats your choice to be honest i have never been called that before not a bad thing has a interesting ring to it :P. However i didnt intend to insult you or bash you but i dont like to beat around the bush on things and sugar coat stuff. Just takes more time if you do that i wasnt trying to hurt your feelings however i am a elder player along with others i appreciate you wanna try to get info out there and such but not much new has been discussed in some months that i know of.

So i find it slighlty annoying when my hopes get dashed at new info. So sorry if you took my comment to you wrong i did even applaud your positive attitude so you cant truly say im a brute however i am generally a ''evil emporer'' oriented player so as time goes on i probley will be a bit brutal to enemies once the game is released nothing to bad of course but gotta play the part :P.

Moopy defending noobs is fine however every post that sparks controversy is neccesary the forums are dead because we dont have much to talk about you viewed it as unncessary but i view any post as worthwhile if it keeps a discussion going and isnt takeing anything away from anything.

Joseph i know the game works -.- but you know as well as i do you cant do more then 3 things in it and that my freind is not a game yet though the minigame is fun the asteroid smasher..

By the way all you guys demand another video on livestream of jatt working! maybe you can snag new info from him and its been a month or two since he did one i believe.
I will always arise from the ashes.
Scroby
Newborn
Joined 4289 days ago
Last seen 565 days ago
Posted 3941 days ago
Didnt anyone see mah veedeeo? D: And here I was thinking I fixed it :(
Joseph
Newborn
Joined 5509 days ago
Last seen 449 days ago
Posted 3941 days ago
lol, Kiloran, you just contradicted yourself.... first you tell LTK that this thread is pointless, then you say any new post is worth while?

Also, just to clarify, there are actually more than 3 things that can be done within the game... I will even be so kind as to list some examples.

1. You can move forward.
2. you can move backwards.
3. you can move left.
4. you can move right.

OTHER: up down, you can chat from within the game, you can search for planets, you can create planets, you can store planets, you can withdraw planets from storage. Need I go on? :P JUST SAYIN, I mean if you want to be all technical and stuff.
LoveToKill
Newborn
Joined 3957 days ago
Last seen 2636 days ago
Posted 3941 days ago
kiloran
hehe if you intendd to take what i said to heart thinking im a brute thats your choice to be honest i have never been called that before not a bad thing has a interesting ring to it :P. However i didnt intend to insult you or bash you but i dont like to beat around the bush on things and sugar coat stuff. Just takes more time if you do that i wasnt trying to hurt your feelings however i am a elder player along with others i appreciate you wanna try to get info out there and such but not much new has been discussed in some months that i know of.

So i find it slighlty annoying when my hopes get dashed at new info. So sorry if you took my comment to you wrong i did even applaud your positive attitude so you cant truly say im a brute however i am generally a ''evil emporer'' oriented player so as time goes on i probley will be a bit brutal to enemies once the game is released nothing to bad of course but gotta play the part :P.

Moopy defending noobs is fine however every post that sparks controversy is neccesary the forums are dead because we dont have much to talk about you viewed it as unncessary but i view any post as worthwhile if it keeps a discussion going and isnt takeing anything away from anything.

Joseph i know the game works -.- but you know as well as i do you cant do more then 3 things in it and that my freind is not a game yet though the minigame is fun the asteroid smasher..

By the way all you guys demand another video on livestream of jatt working! maybe you can snag new info from him and its been a month or two since he did one i believe.

Na i aint upset lol did want to try and nip any drama though so i thought my prev post would maybe stop it, i prefer honesty im not good with sugar coatin stuff myself.
Grantrithor
Newborn
Joined 5038 days ago
Last seen 1882 days ago
Posted 3941 days ago
FREE little cakes and pies here!

*Grant starts handing them out to everyone*
// Replaces with spaces the braces in cases where braces in places cause stasis
$str = str_replace(array(''\{'',''\}''),'' '',$str);
LoveToKill
Newborn
Joined 3957 days ago
Last seen 2636 days ago
Posted 3941 days ago
Woot free cakes ^^
Forums > General discussion > New information maybe?
Steam Early-access
Gods and Idols
Gods and Idols is copyright © Johannes Pihl 2007-2023, all rights reserved;
Shadowbox.js is © Michael J. I. Jackson;
All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.