Forums > General discussion > Hello from LTK
LoveToKill
Newborn
Joined 3956 days ago
Last seen 2636 days ago
Hello from LTK
Posted 3956 days ago
Sup guys im new to the family. Just found this game like 3 days ago gota say im pretty excited about the game.Unfortuinatly looks like i missed all the fun tales of 1.x? which i guess was like alpha of the game maybe?

Anyway glad to be here and a pleasure to meet you all.

~LTK

Ps srry about any mis-spelled words grammer etc.. not my forte ah also please feel free to add any other old 1x stories enjoyed readung them.
kiloran
Newborn
Joined 5187 days ago
Last seen 2731 days ago
Re. Hello from LTK
Posted 3956 days ago
Greetings and welcome to the community.

Im sure you will hear all about it later so ill introduce myself kiloran is the name universal conquest is the game :P cheesy line couldnt resist.

I was the tyrant from 1.x gathered a pantheon raised a army got a few choice locations and strength and took over most of the universe. War was fun in 1.x honestly wish jatt had just left it up for the fun of it. But 2.0 will be a entirely diffrent game one that will be difficult to win or lose massive battle will be fought large spaces taken and controlled influences across all of space. I and all of the ccommunity eagerly await it. I of course will be leading The Dark Ones to glorious conquest :D hope its lots of fun and such. Anyway im off to bed o/.
I will always arise from the ashes.
Moopy
Newborn
Joined 4976 days ago
Last seen 1530 days ago
Re. Hello from LTK
Posted 3956 days ago
Moopy here mooing is ma game :P.. I milked up the universe in 1.x, but that's old news and spoiled milk. Gonna take that spoiled milk though, and cheese up 2.0. Gonna grease it up like butta then go hard like ice cream in this mofo. Gonna whip cream the shyt outta the uni. Don't go all sour cream in this biatch tho, because eventually ima just melt away after my universal conquest and let you guys soap it all out when i'm done with ma yogurt.
Forums > General discussion > Hello from LTK
Steam Early-access
Gods and Idols
Gods and Idols is copyright © Johannes Pihl 2007-2023, all rights reserved;
Shadowbox.js is © Michael J. I. Jackson;
All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.