Forums > General discussion > Patch
Dauntless233
Newborn
Joined 4570 days ago
Last seen 176 days ago
Patch
Posted 3968 days ago
I understand that this patch may take a while, but I'm getting annoyed with all of these false hopes you are giving us. We have been told many times the patch is coming soon, and everytime I hear you say that it makes me think 6 months has been added onto our waiting time..
If you meet me,
Have some courtesy,
Have some sympathy, and some taste.
Joseph
Newborn
Joined 5509 days ago
Last seen 449 days ago
Re. Patch
Posted 3967 days ago
patience kitty, patience.
kiloran
Newborn
Joined 5188 days ago
Last seen 2732 days ago
Re. Patch
Posted 3967 days ago
I just read the front page again, didnt see it at first. And in truth it doesnt matter when he gives us a date. i enjoy reading that hes makeing progress and a patch ''could'' be out. I mean consider that 2.0 could potentially take years yet dauntless, before the game is released fully. So just sit back and relax man it will be out when its out nothing we can do when jatt is working alone as he is ya know o.o..
I will always arise from the ashes.
Auios
Newborn
Joined 4854 days ago
Last seen 2132 days ago
Re. Patch
Posted 3966 days ago
rip gai
Boxpipe
Newborn
Joined 4961 days ago
Last seen 1247 days ago
Re. Patch
Posted 3963 days ago
Dauntless233
I understand that this patch may take a while, but I'm getting annoyed with all of these false hopes you are giving us. We have been told many times the patch is coming soon, and everytime I hear you say that it makes me think 6 months has been added onto our waiting time..

Ask for a refund.
Dauntless233
Newborn
Joined 4570 days ago
Last seen 176 days ago
Re. Patch
Posted 3962 days ago
Oh that's funny
If you meet me,
Have some courtesy,
Have some sympathy, and some taste.
Forums > General discussion > Patch
Steam Early-access
Gods and Idols
Gods and Idols is copyright © Johannes Pihl 2007-2023, all rights reserved;
Shadowbox.js is © Michael J. I. Jackson;
All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.