Forums > General discussion > Hello
Harbinger
Newborn
Joined 4145 days ago
Last seen 3004 days ago
Hello
Posted 4145 days ago
Hi all. I stumbled across this game on steam and cannot wait to learn more about it. I'm a bit lost on what to do but the spectacular views make up for it.

Anywho, glad I found this game and I'm looking forward to exploring it.
kiloran
Newborn
Joined 5216 days ago
Last seen 2761 days ago
Re. Hello
Posted 4145 days ago
Greetings Harbinger.

I am a elder player pleasure to meet you i would like to say yes this is a wonderful game and yes its very fun to play teh minigame but you all need to realize that the game is under development.

And i made a page for all steam concept users to read wich ill bump back up so the people comeing here cna see gives a bit more info about stuff and do come watch the live stream tomorrow if possible
I will always arise from the ashes.
Harbinger
Newborn
Joined 4145 days ago
Last seen 3004 days ago
Re. Hello
Posted 4145 days ago
kiloran
Greetings Harbinger.

I am a elder player pleasure to meet you i would like to say yes this is a wonderful game and yes its very fun to play teh minigame but you all need to realize that the game is under development.

And i made a page for all steam concept users to read wich ill bump back up so the people comeing here cna see gives a bit more info about stuff and do come watch the live stream tomorrow if possible

Oh yeah, I definitely understand that its in development. I found it on the Greenlight Steam Program under Concepts. I've told a few people about it and hopes to spark their interests.
Joseph
Newborn
Joined 5538 days ago
Last seen 477 days ago
Re. Hello
Posted 4145 days ago
Thanks for spreading the word bro!!! welcome to the ''I can't wait to play this'' club :P if you have any questions just post and you will likely get multiple responses.

Thanks again for your interest.
Forums > General discussion > Hello
Steam Early-access
Gods and Idols
Gods and Idols is copyright © Johannes Pihl 2007-2023, all rights reserved;
Shadowbox.js is © Michael J. I. Jackson;
All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.