Forums > General discussion > its awesome
Grantrithor
Newborn
Joined 5038 days ago
Last seen 1881 days ago
its awesome
Posted 4206 days ago
I just want to say that even know the game isn't at completion and it seems like an eternity since 1.x that the game is truly awesome. I mean i was just checking out the universe that you have created and with the musical scores, nebulae, hot balls of gas, planets and the distant universe in the background. You have created a 3d work of art. I'm just glad ill be the first to play it.

*wipes nose*

Huh....whats this brown stuff. XD

Really though, good job and ill still be reluctantly but, patiently waiting for the gameplay.

I don't know if i missed it a while back or not, but i like how you added the chunky bits that fly off of the asteroids when they go blewy.
// Replaces with spaces the braces in cases where braces in places cause stasis
$str = str_replace(array(''\{'',''\}''),'' '',$str);
Joseph
Newborn
Joined 5508 days ago
Last seen 448 days ago
Re. its awesome
Posted 4206 days ago
the first to play it?? that brown stuff must have been crack or something bro!! you should get that checked out. i noticed the nice new exploding roids last i was on also. looks pretty cool. im just w8n on my spaceships :P
Cboehme
Newborn
Joined 4220 days ago
Last seen 2646 days ago
Re. its awesome
Posted 4205 days ago
Grantrithor

*wipes nose*

Huh....whats this brown stuff. XD

My guess is you ate a stack of brownies in your sleep, or your air filtering process is working too hard.
Exploding Rocks are my Specialty!
Forums > General discussion > its awesome
Steam Early-access
Gods and Idols
Gods and Idols is copyright © Johannes Pihl 2007-2023, all rights reserved;
Shadowbox.js is © Michael J. I. Jackson;
All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.